Scottsdale Mortgage Brokers Specializing in VA, FHA, Refinance and New Home Financing
Welcome to ABLEnding Inc. where we work with our customers to get low interest rates, approved funding, and finalize down payments. When you call us, you will be greeted by a knowledgeable Scottsdale mortgage broker who can answer your questions. Our staff is uniquely prepared to help you navigate the loan process.
What to expect from ABLEnding, Inc.
You will only work with an experienced Scottsdale mortgage broker. Our broker can guide you through the loan securement procedures. As a highly acclaimed Scottsdale mortgage lending agency, we are here to help. If you are unsure about how your money situation may affect your loan status, come to us for a clearer picture. We can find options that best align with your refinancing or home purchasing. Some of the things that make ABLEnding Inc stand out as one of the top Scottsdale Mortgage Brokers include the following:
- Full service mortgage lender – We are able to offer loans as a larger mortgage service. These loans include VA and FHA loans in the Scottsdale area.
- Safety and Security – There is a lot of personal information that goes into loan contracts.
However, you can depend on us to keep your information safe every step of the way.
- Timely Service – The housing market can be competitive. In some cases, timing is everything. We will work on the clock to provide you options in a fast paced world.
- Customer Service – Our Scottsdale representatives will work alongside you as you apply for loans. Expect quality customer care from ABLEnding Inc.
- Document Preparation – We will communicate with you and let you know what information you need to fill out contracts, as well as answer questions about documentation.
- Experience – ABLEnding has over 40 years of home mortgage and financing expertise. Let us show you how we do mortgages in Arizona. At ABLEnding Inc. we work to provide the best loan experience in Scottsdale. Review our industry ratings. See what our customers say about us. Reference our customer reviews and read about how ABLEnding Inc. is a trusted leader in the Arizona mortgage industry.
- Mortgage Broker Who Works For You – Rather than leave you stranded under piles of paperwork, ABLEnding, Inc simplifies the lending process while providing personalized service. Our Scottsdale Mortgage Brokers want to build sustainable relationships which is why 90%+ of our business is from referrals. As a top customer service provider, our mortgage brokers in Scottsdale are available 7 days a week. We are dedicated to creating the best experience for our clients. As a top broker in Arizona, we offer streamlined service that gives you more time to do other things.
- Connecting Clients to Mortgage Lenders – At ABLEnding Inc. we work to connect our clients with backed lenders. Clients can depend on us to secure different lenders for a variety of loan options. We work with you to choose the lender that best fits your home refinancing project in Arizona. Our mortgage brokers, in Scottsdale connect our clients to lenders offering low interest, low down payment loans so your dreams of owning a new house come true.
- Voted Best Mortgage Company
- Top Producing Mortgage Broker
- Most Reviewed Mortgage Lender
At ABLEnding Inc. We provide traditional loans in Scottsdale as well as FHA loans, VA loans, and Adjustable Rate Mortgages. For a list of some of the services we provide read below!
- Lowest Mortgage Rates – The current average 30-year fixed mortgage rate in Arizona increased 1 basis point from 3.76% to 3.77%. State mortgage rates today ranged from the lowest rate of 3.70% (IL, ND) to the highest rate of 3.83% (VT). Arizona mortgage rates today are 4 basis points higher than the national average rate of 3.73%. Current average 15-year fixed mortgage rate in Arizona increased 2 basis points from 3.13% to 3.15% and the current average 5/1 ARM rate is up 4 basis points from 3.23% to 3.27%
- Variety Rate Loans – Our Scottsdale Mortgage brokers offer fixed rate loans, ARMs as well as interest only options. Our brokers will inform you about the benefits or risks associated with each type of loan offered in Scottsdale and to determine which rate best fits your finances.
- Residential Property Loans – In addition to helping home buyers secure their first home, Scottsdale mortgage brokers also help buyers with primary residencies, second homes, and investment properties in the Scottsdale area. These include single family homes, multi-family homes, condos and townhomes.
- Commercial Property Loans – Business owners looking to purchase additional office space can turn to us. We can arrange lending options for retail, construction, and customer service industries.
- Home Equity – As an alternative to refinancing, opening up a home line of credit allows Scottsdale home owners to borrow money from your already purchased home. Ask us about our home equity services.
- No PMI – PMI, also known as Personal Mortgage Insurance in Scottsdale allows lenders to tack on additional fees to your lending contract. We communicate with clients and lenders to keep fees at a minimum.
- No Closing Cost Options – Most Scottsdale loans will come with closing costs. At ABLEnding Inc. we work with clients and lenders to negotiate and lower these fees.
- Mortgage and Amortization Calculator – Using the cost of your home and down payment, we can determine the estimated monthly payments you will be making on your loan. In Scottsdale, we provide budgeting and assist buyers in making the right choice for them.
- Keeping up with Scottsdale Loan Trends – The broker industry, just like the housing market has its ups and downs. Not only will ABLEnding Inc. stay on top of the Scottsdale marketplace, we can also let you know how these changes will affect your loans and options. Factors including FHA loan limits, the variance in interest rates, and the economic standing of lenders make for changes in lending and home mortgage options. Our Scottsdale mortgage brokers work to maintain the ABLEnding INC. standard. Mortgage brokers in Scottsdale work to be knowledgeable experts in the field. They work to keep our clients informed about lending and loan trends in Scottsdale. We can also help you determine what time is best to secure refinancing or connect you with dependable lenders in the fluctuating sphere of finances.
If you are looking to purchase a new home, refinance, or simply need consultation, you can speak directly to Mark Ventrone, President of ABLEnding Inc. Contact us now and experience the service and lending options you deserve.